Women’s Player Information
- The Championship shall comprise of 54 holes of stroke play, which will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA and the local rules approved by the Committee.
- A competitor must be an amateur as defined by the current Rules of Amateur Status.
- Entry will be limited to 180 competitors. Competitors will play 18 holes each day and a cut will be set after two rounds.
- In the event of a tie after three rounds, the winner will be decided by a sudden death play-off.
- Participants will ride carts the 54 holes of competition (2 carts will be allowed per group).
- The Committee reserves the right to disqualify any competitor making a false statement on his application form or to refuse or reject any entry without giving reason for its decision.
- The Competitor shall start at the time laid down by the Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to fix and/or alter starting times and to alter or amend any of the conditions.
- The Committee’s decision in all disputes is final.
- All entries will be subject to the approval of the Committee, which reserves the right to accept or refuse or, having accepted, subsequently reject any entry without giving reason for its decision.
Order of Play
The draw for rounds 1 and 2 will be prepared 2 days before round 1.
Competitors are required to register at the Tournament Office, located in the Vista Room near the Clubhouse of Mission Inn Golf & Resort from 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM on January 2nd and January 3rd 2024.
If you are unable to register on January 2nd or January 3rd, please email the Tournament Office at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 3.00 pm on January 3rd to confirm your participation and then register in person at the Tournament Office prior to play Thursday 4th of January.
Each competitor will receive an information pack at registration.
Tournament Practice Area
A long game practice area will be assigned for the Orlando International Amateur participants. Balls will be provided at the driving range prior to play.
The Women’s OIA will be played on the El Campeón and Las Colinas golf courses at the Mission Inn. On the first two days, players will play one round on El Campeón and one round on Las Colinas. For the players making the cut, the 3rd round will be played on El Campeón. Players will play 18 holes per day.
We recommend you to book your practice round ASAP. Practice rounds can be played on December 1st and 2nd and can be booked by contacting the Mission Inn Golf Resort pro shop at (352)-324-3885. Please mention that you are participating in the Orlando Amateur to get the discounted rate of $69 + tax (including range balls prior to play and a golf cart). Practice rounds are for competitors only.
Free car parking for competitors and officials is available in the car parks situated by the Clubhouse.
Competitors may use their own caddie (PGA Professionals are permitted to caddie).
All golfing apparel must be clean and smart and conform to the standards of good taste normally required by most golf clubs. The wearing of jeans, denim trousers and collarless shirts is not permitted.
- Competitors are expected to acquaint themselves with the local rules – these will be distributed at Registration, together with information on pace of play.
- Pin positions and scorecards will be handed out on the 1st tee.
- Disputes or doubts may only be referred to Officials and members of the Organizing Committee. In particular, rulings on the course may only be given by Officials.
- Please play without undue delay as disciplinary action will be taken against persistent slow play offenders.
- Distance-measuring devices without slope measurement are allowed.
Scoring and Live Scoring
On completion of play in each round, competitors must head to the scoring desk to ensure that their scorecards are correctly completed and signed. Competitors are expected to give their own score every time they are asked by our live scoring volunteers.
Competitors are responsible for making their own arrangements for accommodation. It is recommended that competitors make reservations as soon as possible. Information can be obtained on our website (accommodation section).
Presentation of Prizes
The presentation of prizes will take place as soon as possible after close of play. The Winners’ Trophies are retained by the Committee. Replicas will be given to the winners.
Withdrawals received before the 12th of December 2023 will incur a $50 withdrawal refund processing fee. After the 12th of December 2023, participants will forfeit their entry fee.
We look forward to hosting you early January!