Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge is an award winning public golf course boasting two 18 hole championship courses, a 9 hole short course, and the largest driving range and practice facility in America. All three courses were opened in 1997 and designed by Phil Ritson, Dave Harman and Isao Aoki.
The Men’s Orlando International Amateur will be played on the Panther Lake course which plays over rolling meadows, through native pines, around and over wetlands, lakes, and up and down elevation changes of up to 60 feet.
The Women’s Orlando International Amateur will be played on Crooked Cat, which like Panther Lake features significant elevation changes, rolling fairways and large, contoured greens.
Both Panther Lake and Crooked Cat courses hosted the PGA Tour Q-Schools Finals for many years!
- Golf World’s Readers Choice Award – Top 50 Public Courses – #1 in Florida, #2 in US
- Golf Digest’s 4 ½ Stars “BEST PLACES TO PLAY”
- Golfer Magazine’s “Best Golf Driving Range in America”
- Golf Magazine’s “Top Ten You Can Play”
Events of Distinction
- 2016 Web.com Q-School Finals
- 2003 – 2005 – 2007 – 2010 PGA TOUR Q-School Finals
- 2004 & 2006, 2013 & 2014 – USGA Senior Amateur Qualifier / USGA U.S. Amateur Qualifiers
- 2003 – 2016 – PGA Merchandise Show Demo Day / Golfweek Magazine’s GOLFEST
- 2013 REMAX World Long Drive Southeast Regional Finals
- 2014- Champions Tour Q-School Finals
Scorecard – Panther Lake
Scorecard – Crooked Cat
Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge Website